Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Language of the Elves

 I decided to do something fun on my blog and to stop feeling sorry for myself soo...... prepare yourself for.. THE LANGUAGE OF THE ELVES!!!
I shall put the elf letter under the english letter if that doesn't make sense just comment and I'll try  to  explain it better.

A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z
O  D    Z   Y    I   C   Q   J   U  S  M   T   L    V    E   R   P   N   B   F   A   X   H   K   W  G written by Lenuoj Ronmin

See it's simple.... Kinda.. Now I'll teach you to write it so lets say your name is Elizabeth what you would do is find the english E and right below it is the elfen E which is I so the first letter of your name would be I in elfen so you keep on doing that untill you've spelled out your name so the name Elizabeth would be Itugodifj. It can be confusing and hard to pronounce. Now I'll teach you how to decode, so the person would wrote the elfen language is named Lenuoj in elf to find out what it would be in english you look at the elf L and look right above it to find it is M in english so if you continue doing that you would find out that in english Lenuoj is Moriah which is my name! Comment below on what your elfen name is!
P.S. My birthday is in 4 days!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete